Skip to Content

Employment Assistance

How do I apply?

If you are receiving CalWORKs Cash Aid benefits, your eligibility worker will enroll you in the Welfare-to-Work Employment Assistance program. Contact your eligibility worker to get more information.

If your are not receiving CalWORKs there are many ways to apply, for more information visit the "Where do I apply? page.